Saturday 8 April 2017

Where the bloody hell was I?

I know, I know, I disappeared and I left you all. I am so sorry!

So, a bit of an update on what I've been up to recently. First off, I'm currently in the process of having my first book, a collection of poetry under the title of "Ink in the Wind" published. That's right, you're going to be able to read my dribble in paperback! I don't have a release date yet, but stay tuned!

Secondly, I have finally been given a consistent shift at work. Which means I can now walk to work several times a week (and you all know how I love walking). Already I'm feeling the benefits, anxiety is down, health is up, fun is had and photos are on Instagram. Seriously, if you want to get into exercise, just find something that you love and do it. If you don't want to go to the gym, don't! Go play footy, go for a run, go dancing, whatever it is, just do it!

Also, if you haven't been on Facebook and liked Aspergers Syndrome Awareness: Bryan and Friends then definitely go do it! I'm one of the mods there now (an official Aspergers and Autism Advocate) and I love it! It's so good to be able to help.

Finally, on the back of "Ink in the Wind", I am now working on a very special project. This project is called "The Children of Wellsworth School" and it's childrens stories designed to introduce neurotypical children to neurodiversity and disability. Hopefully my voice will be just one of millions speaking out about acceptance and working together.

I promise that I'll try to update more regularly again! Keep an eye out for my next blog off the back of my last one - my Top 10 Favourite Wrestlers! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment